• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    whenever im about to do something I think, would an idiot do that? -x
    Sire
    Name: Litotes
    Breed: Andalusian/Akhal Teke
    Traits/defects: Arcane darkness manipulation
    Color: Cremello with silver nose, fades to snowflakes, galaxy marking
    Color Genetic Code (if known): --
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ARCANE DARKNESS MANIPULATION][GALAXY MARKING][LION SHIFTING*]

Dam:
    Name: Lilt
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects:  Immortality, Wings, Horn, Shattering
    Color: Black and peacock ore tobiano, glowing roan
    Color Genetic Code (if known): --
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [IMMORTALITY][WINGS][HORN][SHATTERING][DRAGON MIMICRY*][glowing tattoos][color changing][halo][mind reading]

Foal:
    I would like a filly named Sheer (all unknowns), to be played by Colby.
    For her color I wanted to request peacock ore with black points and glowing roaning, idk how to shorten that, I am sorry. Black & peacock ore, glowing roan?

if for some reason there are multiples name them Lil JJ and Lil Toe Tease and I will think of real names later

thank you <3
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    68, n/a, n/a, 38

Sheer
    Female
    Hybrid
    Peacock ore with black points and glowing* roaning
    Litotes x Lilt
    tegteg [MIND READING][HORN][GLOWING][GALAXY MARKING][IMMORTALITY][darkness manipulation][shattering][wings][glowing tattoos][color changing][halo]
    Played by Colby
    Due September
    Breedable​ March

**glowing should be in her teg to make it inheritable; I just rolled for it like I would any other genetic trait, but please get it updated at some point. in exchange, I dropped immortality from the rolls.
    Please tag in replies
    Thank you! Her teg and color are exactly what was give when she was born, which is why I assumed it was correct. I had asked Leah about how to do Sheer’s coloring and she said since glowing wasn’t in her teg I didn’t have to worry about it, but, I can post an update for it (or whoever updates babies can update Lilt’s teg at the same time?).
    I'll defer to @Leah. I was pretty sure I was told glowing had to the in TEG to inherit it, but our colors are all over so maybe I'm wrong, lol.
    Please tag in replies
    @Colby so it depends on who you ask because we all think different things - we are gonna fix that, lol. but I rolled for immortality and updated your stats since it's not your fault.
    Aww thank you! She’s beautiful no matter what though <3
    Litotes:
    tegteg [ARCANE DARKNESS MANIPULATION 5][GALAXY MARKING 0][LION SHIFTING*]

Lilt:
    tegteg [IMMORTALITY 0][WINGS 1][HORN 1][SHATTERING 2][DRAGON MIMICRY*][glowing tattoos 0][color changing 2][halo 0][mind reading 2]

Sheer:
    tegteg [MIND READING 2][HORN 1][GLOWING 0][GALAXY MARKING 0][IMMORTALITY 0][darkness manipulation 4][shattering 2][wings 1][glowing tattoos 0][color changing 2][halo 0]