• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    happy birthday to me -x
    Sire:
    Name: Nikolaus
    Breed: Friesian/Mustang Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Cosmic travel, Immortality
    Color: Smoky black tobiano with iridescent blue markings, silver eyes
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nCr/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [COSMIC TRAVEL][IMMORTALITY][dragon mimicry][immortality][tiger shifting][self healing][mind blocking][serial regeneration]

Dam:
    Name: Linnea
    Breed: Friesian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Spring Entity
    Color: Bay, will fade to gray with crimson dapples
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SPRING ENTITY][water immunity][fire healing][fangs][singular regeneration][flowers]

Foals:

laura and i would like to request twins!

Name: Olearia
    Color: Smoky black tobiano, will fade to gray with crimson dapples and markings (can silver eyes also pass on to her?)
    Played by: Jenger

Name: Violeta
    Color: Bay with iridescent blue points and crimson dapples
    Played by: Laura

Thank you!!
    (NA, NA, NA, 58)

Olearia
    Female
    Friesian Hybrid
    Smoky black tobiano with crimson dapples/markings, will fade to gray, flowers
    Nikolaus x Linnea
    Twin to Violeta, dream teleportation, immortality, self healing, mind blocking, plant shifting
    tegteg [DREAM TELEPORTATION][IMMORTALITY][SELF HEALING][MIND BLOCKING][PLANT SHIFTING][FANGS][FLOWERS][water immunity]
    Played by Jenger
    Due September
    Breedable in March

@jenger hello. the dice liked you a lot today. please choose a.) which traits to expressed, adding up to no more than 8 spaces b. which of the expressed traits should be nongenetic

(NA, NA, NA, 56)

Violeta
    Female
    Friesian Hybrid
    Bay with iridescent blue points and crimson dapples
    Nikolaus x Linnea
    Twin to Olearia, ghost whispering, tiger shifting, serial regeneration, fire healing
    tegteg [GHOST WHISPERING][TIGER SHIFTING][SERIAL REGENERATION][FIRE HEALING][immortality][dragon mimicry][self healing][plant manipulation]
    Played by Laura
    Due September
    Breedable in March

@laura this is 7 spaces, choose one to be nongenetic please!
    I LOVE HER SO MUCH. <3 Tiger shifting can be nongenetic!
    olearia - tegteg [DREAM TELEPORTATION 2][IMMORTALITY 0][PLANT SHIFTING 4][FLOWERS 0][SELF HEALING*][water immunity 2][mind blocking 2][fangs 1]  (i moved around the ones i wanted expressed/carried/non genetic since she had 11 spaces expressed, fangs and mind blocking got moved to carried, self healing became non genetic )

nikolaus - tegteg [COSMIC TRAVEL 4][IMMORTALITY 0][dragon mimicry 3][immortality 0][tiger shifting 2][self healing 2][mind blocking 2][regeneration 1]  (per our conversation, i switched serial regeneration to regeneration)

linnea - tegteg [SPRING ENTITY 5][water immunity 2][fire healing 3][fangs 1][singular regeneration 1][flowers 0]

violeta - tegteg [GHOST WHISPERING 2][REGENERATION 1][FIRE HEALING 3][TIGER SHIFTING*][immortality 0][dragon mimicry 3][self healing 2][plant manipulation 4]  (per our conversation, i switched serial regeneration to regeneration. laura picked tiger shifting as her non genetic trait)