• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    ok i caved -x
    DAM
    Cirilla
    Hybrid mare
    Sky blue, gold mane/tail
    Horn, peace induction, halo, lunar protection, triplet to Yadigar and Asphyxea
    tegteg [HORN][PEACE INDUCTION][HALO][LUNAR PROTECTION][dragon mimicry][galaxy marking][immortality][fire self-healing][talons][undead appearance]

SIRE
    Tarte
    Hybrid mare
    Black w/ magenta sheen, sapphire streaks in mane/tail (Ee/aa)
    Demon mimicry, mind reading, rage induction, lightning markings, stars
    Nongenetic traits: immortality, disease acceleration
    tegteg [DEMON MIMICRY][MIND READING][RAGE INDUCTION][LIGHTNING MARKINGS][STARS][IMMORTALITY*][DISEASE ACCELERATION*][star markings][shattering][fish mimicry][wings][poison spit]
    *used with permission from Bruja <3

Sabra is using her magic to facilitate this breeding with Tarte as the "sire."
    Foal(s) to be played by Affirmative.

I would like to request a colt named Sempiternal, it is unused/unreserved. For his color, could he be black with gold mane/tail and markings? Those are my only requests!

If twins are rolled, please make it a filly named Amaranthe, who will be amaranth-pink in color with gold mane/tail + markings (I figure that's a likely color combo for them?)! If by some act of god there are triplets rolled, name it Blasphemy, with no requests for gender/color/etc.
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

(87, NA, NA, 39)

Sempiternal
    Male
    Black (Ee/aa) with gold mane/tail, gold markings, halo
    Hybrid
    Tarte x Cirilla
    Fish mimicry, wings, horn, peace induction, lunar protection, immortality
    tegteg [FISH MIMICRY][WINGS][HORN][PEACE INDUCTION][HALO][IMMORTALITY][fear aura][mind reading][rage induction][lightning markings][stars][dragon mimicry]
    Played by Affirmative
    Due September
    Breedable in January
    I love him so much thank you!!!

Okay so we've got -

Cirilla: tegteg [HORN 1][PEACE INDUCTION 1][HALO 0][LUNAR PROTECTION 1][dragon mimicry 3][galaxy marking 0][immortality 0][fire self-healing 2][talons 1][undead appearance 0]

Tarte: tegteg [DEMON MIMICRY 3][MIND READING 2][RAGE INDUCTION 1][LIGHTNING MARKINGS 0][STARS 0][IMMORTALITY*][DISEASE ACCELERATION*][star markings 0][shattering 2][fish mimicry 1][wings 1][poison spit 1]
    **Poison spit isn't in the database but I'm assuming it's similar to poisonous body fluids, which is 1-space Smile

Sempiternal: [FISH MIMICRY 1][WINGS 1][HORN 1][PEACE INDUCTION 1][HALO 0][IMMORTALITY 0][fear aura 1][mind reading 2][rage induction 1][lightning markings 0][stars 0][dragon mimicry 3]