• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i really need to brush my teeth -x
    Papa
    Name: Sixteen
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits: Dragon shifting, Halo, Bioluminescent mouth, Immortality, Dragon wings, Glowing tattoos
    Color: Dark purple with silver brindling
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [DRAGON SHIFTING][HALO][BIOLUMINESCENT MOUTH][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][sunshine wings]

Mama
    Name: Bible
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits: Solid gold, Sun halo
    Color: Gold
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg[SOLID GOLD][SUN HALO][horn][immortality][wings]

Babe(s)
    Name: Divinity
    Color: Gold with silver brindling
    Trait requests: If dragon shifting inherits and mutates can it please mutate into Alicanto shifting, if possible? (Rough idea for alicanto shifting is that they shift into a large golden bird with multi-colored wings and eyes that emit a strange light and they feed on gold and/or silver. Trait ideas while in alicanto form: luck augmentation, glowing that they can turn on and off at will, evasion, and maybe enthrallment since the alicanto was known to lead people off cliffs if they were mad?) If that’s not possible, I will be absolutely thrilled with whatever I get!
    Player: savage

In case of multiples, please make the second a colt named Covenant to be played by me, savage, same trait request for him but please roll for color! 

Please for the love of god no triplets.

*The name Divinity is all unknowns in the database reserved by me and Covenant is not used or reserved at the time of posting. 

Thank you!!!!
    (27, NA, NA, 9)

Divinity
    Female
    Gold with silver brindling
    Hybrid
    Sixteen x Bible
    Bioluminescent mouth, halo, immortality, solid gold
    tegteg [HALO][BIOLUMINESCENT MOUTH][IMMORTALITY][SOLID GOLD][dragon mimicry][dragon wings][glowing tattoos][sun halo]
    Played by Savage
    Due September
    Breedable in March

(just an FYI - per officer discussion, Alicanto wasn't a logical mutation of dragons, so it mutated into dragon mimicry instead. We also don't do "parallel" [same number of spaces] mutations unless the traits are very close, e.g. dragon shifting into ice dragon shifting)
    that totally makes sense!! thank you, cassi!! she's perfect!