• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony

It is a pleasant surprise to have company. Pleasanter still to know someone witnessed his making a fairy uncomfortable enough to abandon her post, at least corporeally. She likely still watched the boys from somewhere.

Bonebone does not have magic, or any skill that he can manifest in pretending at magic but that doesn’t matter. Not to him.

“I’m not that kind of fairy, stupid.” Replies Bonebone in a his soft mature way, he doesn’t hurl the word stupid like an insult but is rather matter-of-fact. Like his mother he gives offense quite readily, and oftentimes even a little affectionately. He is gentler than he should be, considering his breeding, and quickly moves on. “I’m a death fairy. Straight from hell. I let people know when they are going to die.” His imagination is an untethered thing, and his confident tone might even be enough to pull the stranger into the game. “I don’t need magic.” This last is a little more aloof but he cocks his head (a little too far) and gazes intently at the other boy glowing in front of him. Bonebone does not wonder why they have apparently both delivered themselves here in the dark, he usually plays in the dark alone in Pangea and the boundary of land and kingdom is of no interest to him.

It is very dark. Bonebone moves closer to the glow of the other colt but not because he is afraid of the night. “What kind of fairy are you? Only fairies are allowed here now. No kids.” He squints at the spotted colt, as if determining if he is actually a fairy. “What’s your name? Mine is… Draco.” He plucks his father’s name from the back of his mind, does it sound like the name of a death fairy? He decides it does.

i don't mind if you fuck up my life
    Bonebone

@Fyr

Messages In This Thread
    a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Bonebone - 08-22-2021, 12:26 AM
    RE: a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Fyr - 08-23-2021, 02:36 PM
    RE: a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Bonebone - 08-23-2021, 09:46 PM
    RE: a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Fyr - 08-25-2021, 04:23 PM
    RE: a fine modern gentleman; jeje pony - by Fyr - 09-07-2021, 12:43 AM