• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    happy early birthday to me -x
    SIRE:
    Name: Firion
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Gold with black jaguar spots
    Genetic: Demon magic, glows in moonlight
    Non-Genetic: Jaguar Mimicry
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [DEMON MAGIC (6)][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT (0)][JAGUAR MIMICRY*][self healing (2)][soul summoning (3)]
    Other: Shadow companion, sharp teeth, enhanced senses, and super strength

DAM:
    Name: Violence
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: Black (Ee/aa)
    Genetic: Necromancy, shadow trail
    Non-Genetic: Possession
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [NECROMANCY (5)][SHADOW TRAIL (0)][POSSESSION*]

BABY:
    Baby will be played by Cassi. Requesting a colt named Prime (reserved by me), who I would like to be black with a gold sheen, gold markings, and gold mane/tail. I would like demon magic to mutate into demon morphing if possible (whether expressed or carried). If necromancy mutates, can it mutate into bone manipulation?

If there's a twin make it a girl named Lilith (unplayed character of mine) and do whatever with traits

If there's a triplet, curse the gods and then roll for whatever and name it Collapse (unisex, reserved by me)
    62, 37, 6, 64

Name: Prime
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Black with gold sheen, markings, and mane/tail
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [DEMON MORPHING (4)][NECROMANCY (5)][SHADOW TRAIL (0)][SELF HEALING (2)][glows in moonlight]
    Parents: Firion x Violence
    Played by: Cassi
    Due date: September
    Breedable by: January

pick yo traits

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    oh shit he's wild and i love him

make self healing carried

can demon morphing be downgraded to demon mimicry (characteristics: elasticity, growing horns, and weak self-healing) and made nongenetic? That should put him at 8.