• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ascending to the Stars as one | The Great Accord
    Toskr
    The North's magician is not invited, or that is, not that he knows. Perhaps he was expected to magically know - pun intended - to come, or perhaps to know to not come. Perhaps he had been considered a liability. Perhaps they hadn't wanted to bother him. The fact is, he hasn't been invited, not physically anyway.

Therefore, he is not, physically, coming. He cannot help but listen in though. It's the future of the north that this is about, and he's well-invested in that north. Ingrained, so to speak.

It is the white gyrfalcon then, who makes the trek south. Nashua is a good flyer, but the striped pegasus' hawk wings aren't any faster or slower than the white falcon's, and so Toskr (Toski for insiders) hasn't got any trouble following. At a reasonable distance, of course. The bird has his own interests, resulting in him landing in a tree with a small hare in his claws, only half listening to the greetings that take place. The bigger part of his soul however does want to know what's going on, so by the time the crystal-growing mare starts her speech, even the bird is paying attention.

He shuffles his feathers as the horses turn to the other mare present - another feathered one. The bird makes a rasping sound and tilts his head in the same way a certain stallion usually would, but then, they are bound by a magic stronger even than the magician is in his icy home. A bird normally doesn't care about politics and neither does his horse companion care much. But he does have a question now. Or perhaps, the uninvited magician has questions. But he doesn't think his opinion is asked. The striped pegasus will have to represent them.
    everything that drowns me
    makes me wanna fly

Photo through Pxfuel

@all y'all since it seemed fun to 'spy' but go ahead and ignore me for post order bc I'm too slow for that (but if your character or a companion wants to interact please tag me)
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Ascending to the Stars as one | The Great Accord - by Leilan - 09-13-2021, 02:36 PM