• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

Some are rude and some are kind. Some are withdrawn and others remain curious. This stallion seems to be a little of everything. He presses a question into her mind and her curved ears flick back at the unexpectedness of it. She notices the tone of his voice and her smile quirks a little, recognizing a tactic she often used herself when she was dealing with someone unwanted. She was starting to realize that darkness and moodiness seemed to go hand in hand and wonders why that is.

What did she want from him?

“Just an answer to a question.” She responds quietly, looking at him through molten iris’s that hold the warmth he is lacking. And it’s true, she really doesn’t want anything from him. Just as she hadn’t expected anything from Tunnel, or from the handsome face of Molech, or even the grumpy armored stallion she had shared space with in the river. She’s merely curious and if she could lock down one desire in particular... It is to understand why she isn’t frightened of creatures like him when she absolutely should be.

He could kill her in the blink of an eye.
    All of them could.
    None of them had.
    Why was that?

“What are you?” Not a name. Not who. Only “what” as if everything he was could be neatly condensed into a single word.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@draco
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me - by Bardot - 09-10-2021, 11:54 AM