• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

One thing she had learned in her training as a young Khaleesi to be was being observant of people and ones surroundings. The twitch of his lips is not missed but makes her curious to what emotion had spurred the action. Had he been holding back a smile? A frown? A smirk? A snarl? He is harder to read than most and her golden eyes travel across his many horns and demonic tail, the lack of mane running along his neck, before resting back on the red of his eyes that are so similar and yet so different than the ones that her half-brother holds.

He presses more words into her head and she tilts her horned head at him, considering this option. “Perhaps.” Is all she says back as she recognizes the simmering in the depths of red and wonders where it’s come from. There is probably a grain of truth somewhere in his assessment but she’s not sure it’s the entire reasoning for why she still stood, living and breathing, before him now.

And then he seems to find it, hits that nail on the head, as his words slither in her mind and he smiles as he pushes himself inside her in a way that’s far more intimate than anything she’s experienced with Tunnel. There is a soft gasp at his unexpected entry, her golden eyes widen as he settles for a moment inside of her. But she makes room for him, even here, despite the thrill of uncertain fear that makes her heart beat just a little faster. Still giving herself in multitudes so that nothing could ever be taken from her. Even if it means losing her life, even that she might give willingly if only out of spite. She can feel that darkness of him spreading within her and she brushes against it gently with the lightness of her, still curious even against her better judgement.

He doesn’t stay for long and when he returns to himself, she finds a wall of shadow forming behind her. He is studying her and a ghost of a smile momentarily flicks across her dark lips. “You could.” She says simply, acknowledging the strength of his power. “But I don’t think you will.” She whispers, leaning only on the instinct of his curiosity that she is certain she must have now. The fact that she hasn’t ran yet when most with common sense would. He steps closer, baring his fangs, and she tilts her horn again in a reminder that she is not completely defenseless. Not entirely. He steps towards her again but she is still as newly fallen snow despite his cruel questions of fear. There is some alarm building in her chest, as there should be when one is promising your end, but not in the way he might expect.

He is a dark thing that whispers endless versions of death and destruction but she can only look into those flaring crimson eyes and when he sneers down at her, asks her if she still wants to know what he is, she looks up at him with her sharp cat-like eyes and says softly. “No. Now I only wonder why you are so angry.”

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@draco You're perfect, no worries!
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I know that I'm better off alone but I know you can feel me - by Bardot - 09-24-2021, 02:27 PM