• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a request; craft & anatomy
    I L I A N A

She should not feel like an outcast, but that did not change the stone of discomfort in her chest when she her angelic mother and twin sister together—ethereal and glowing, halos poised above their heads, angelic wings at their sides. It did nothing to soothe the barest threads of jealousy that tried to weave into her veins knowing her mother, father, and twin possessed the ability to summon souls, another string of power that bound them all together.

She is not an outcast, not when she is so clearly a beautiful blend of her parents, and not when she shares the matching rose-gold eyes of her twin sister.

But there is a particular night where this unsettled feeling will not let her rest, maybe because she is being kept awake by the glow of her mother that never seemed to dim. She follows the feeling away from her parents, follows until it leads her to the area of Hyaline that the entities are kept. She is too young to realize that not all of the lands have entities, or to realize that Hyaline possesses nearly them all—she does not understand the concept of greed or power, her mind still far too young at less than a year old to process things like that.

Standing before the monument erected of the two mares, she hesitates for a moment, before asking quietly, “I don’t know if you can help me, but….” she pauses, suddenly self-conscious. Can they even hear her? “I want to be more like my mom, and my twin sister. They are both so shining and bright and I’m….not. I wish that I could have a light aura, like them.”
    -- the shadow is mine, and so is the valley

Iliana is asking for light aura from Craft & Anatomy <3 Thank you!