• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i wanna be saved
    GALADRIEL

She is like darkness, but not entirely. Not a metaphor but a simile. A loud, gorgeous dedication to the twilight of evening—and so very unlike the whispered rumors of roguish, shadowed Northerners. Galadriel cannot help but to take to her immediately, to be drawn in by the gossamer evening spell and the velvet voice. She thinks if she were to find a friend amongst any of the Northerners that were not Reave—a true friend, if a bit capricious—this might be the one.

“Wrenley,” Rel purrs the woman’s name back at her while tilting her head. “A pleasure to make your acquaintance,” she adds, then pauses, “And I hope to soon call you a friend.” She knows the smile that arches her lips should be diplomatic, generous. It should be warm and welcoming and so, so lovely; but faced with a creature so like her, so genuine in her garbs of shadowed silk, she cannot help but to allow a companionable bite gleam in those teeth.

A quiet hope between wretched girls.

“Galadriel,” she answers, considering her next words carefully. “I came by way of another Northerner . . . One in Nerine.” Rel doesn’t dare reveal Reave, though the thought of him leaves her words breathless and murmuring.

“What’s your favorite place in Taiga?” Rel quickly deflects from the emotion, settling curious violet eyes back in her companion.

@Wrenley

Messages In This Thread
    i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-06-2021, 07:54 PM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 09-07-2021, 10:55 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-07-2021, 03:45 PM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 09-10-2021, 09:57 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-16-2021, 12:07 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 09-17-2021, 09:17 AM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by galadriel - 09-26-2021, 07:47 PM
    RE: i wanna be saved - by Wrenley - 10-06-2021, 12:21 PM