• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  courage can be an emotion too.
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    This boy is a curious one, perhaps fae-touched himself. His red eyes glitter as they sweep from the fairytale butterfly wings to the unusual coloring that made the colt stand out in a crowd. His is a fresh soul, unblemished by time or the stain of corruption that was waiting just outside their door. The Dark Fae can’t help but have a small ounce of pity for him, knowing already what his answer would be. It was what they all chose in the end. Irresistible, especially to those tied to immortality. All they had was time.

“You do not need my blessing child.” He says down to him with his smug smile. “But you are welcome to bring back anything precious or powerful you find.” He has no idea yet of the ambitions of this child, a strong will that Aela would even be impressed by. For now he is only a colt with wonder in his eyes and a clear conscious. How long would that last, he wonders. Was it better to let him fall unaware or would the warning make the landing a little less painful? “My only advice? Don’t start anything you can’t handle.” He advises coldly but thoughtfully with that same stoney expression that settles across his handsome face. He gives a slight nod, a gesture of obvious dismissal to send the boy on his way.

obscene

@Picard
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-07-2021, 04:14 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Obscene - 09-07-2021, 04:50 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-07-2021, 05:20 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Obscene - 09-08-2021, 01:44 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-09-2021, 02:15 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Obscene - 09-10-2021, 08:22 PM
    RE: courage can be an emotion too. - by Picard - 09-13-2021, 02:52 AM