• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Ding dong
    Bardot
    I know what sin is

In the weeks that follow she tries to forget him. She is kept busy enough trying to understand this court she had found her way into, the new role as Obscene’s sister and he as her estranged little brother. Politics in particular had never interested her before but she listens to the whispers and can’t help but be just a little intrigued. Had it been like this in the sisterhood? Something similar she feels if not the same.

She wanders and gets to know the other residents. She visits her regular haunts except for a certain spot along the river, preferring to now head further upstream. She discovers other fascinating men and it’s interesting, how quickly most of them expect her to want something from them. Her only want is to know them, their stories, all those redeemable qualities that might make someone forgive through the most unforgiving situations. To understand who and what they are and what that meant for her.

Why was she this way?

The worst of the markings she had asked Obscene to remove. She had felt his questioning gaze on each blemished bite mark and jagged cut but had said nothing, silently knitting flesh back together and smoothing it out. Still, she couldn’t seem to part with all of them and so a few pink wounds, still mending, linger around her withers.

She had never expected to see him here. She senses his shadows before she sees him from where she stands alone amongst the frozen flower fields. She is breathing in his scent before he has settled before her and for a moment she thinks of striking out at him again, still restless and upset by their last encounter. Instead, she pivots and dips her head as she pulls out of his reach, turning her back on him. “Flattery will get you nowhere.” She lies as she begins to stalk off through the frozen fields, not bothering to look behind her and see if he was following.

She knows he will.

They may call me a sinner, but I am at peace with myself;
    html © dante.

@Tunnel ew sir get my name right  Tongue
    [Image: BQjeje-Bardot2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Ding dong - by Tunnel - 09-10-2021, 07:34 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Bardot - 09-10-2021, 08:42 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Tunnel - 09-10-2021, 10:41 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Bardot - 09-11-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Tunnel - 09-11-2021, 10:42 PM
    RE: Ding dong - by Bardot - 09-23-2021, 03:07 PM