• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I know St. Peter won’t call my name; Aela
    Leilan
    It is midwinter when he appears in the flowery fields of the Pampas, and early morning. The sun is watery and shy, and the ice mage is cautious about the visit - in the sense that yes, he chose the season specifically for the ease of magic-use. Aela has so many surprises up her sleeves lately (not that he cares, not really, but if one has to watch someone’s comings and goings, hers would at least be entertaining) - he doesn’t expect the request to visit to be just that. Still, if one doesn’t spring a trap set for them every now or then, life gets incredibly boring.

He joins Steve’s meanderings, leaving a trail of ice blossoms in his wake just for the fun of it. He also adds some ice crystals to the giant green mammoth-like creature’s footsteps, because why not, he could use the upgrade. Either Aela or Obscene will notice it soon enough. Or someone else. He’s here because he can and wants to, not to spy and hide. Best make a lasting impression.

Coming across some eye-like berries in the making, he comes to a standstill, leaving Steve to continue as he uses his flora-revival skills, a trait Borderline had taught him when he’d just about been gifted with the magic. On Icicle Isle, it had worked splendidly, but he is lucky to get three ripe berries now. The rest… well, half-rotten, barely-ripe, you name it. Nevertheless, he hurries after Steve with them, fully intent on making the giant grass creature speak some weird riddles.
    just a puppet on a lonely string
    oh, who would ever wanna be king?

@Aela & @Obscene
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |