• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  did all my dreams mean one thing?

Tarian is holding her, and at that moment, everything precious in his world is within his sight.

There is an unbridled warmth radiating from him, and he would give it all to Altissima. He would give it all to their children. (Not one, but two. The thought keeps crossing his mind over and over again, and Tarian marvels at how they hadn't existed before he left for his patrol this morning. That, so suddenly, his world has expanded so quickly and so greatly and there is an avalanche of feeling overwhelming him.)

All that warmth in his chest is reflected outward, brightened by the way Altissima has always dazzled. The air glitters around them, and if the blue-sheened mare and their two children would have allowed Tarian to glance anywhere else, the pegasus might have marveled at it. But against the brilliance of the trio, it barely flickers past his peripheral vision. The gray arches his neck, and squares his weight against her as Altissima reaches out to groom their son. The boy looks like his mother, he thinks, and feels a flare of pride at that.

The pegasus sighs, as if he truly mourned the idea of not naming their daughter Altissima Junior.

"I still think Tarian the Second has a certain ring to it," he murmurs to his mate, though his smile carries into the mirth of his voice. "But Areane is lovely," he says, "as lovely as her mother."

TARIAN

@Altissima <3

Messages In This Thread
    did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 09-19-2021, 06:15 PM
    RE: did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 09-22-2021, 07:57 PM
    RE: did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 10-07-2021, 03:16 PM
    RE: did all my dreams mean one thing? - by Tarian - 10-24-2021, 08:42 PM