• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  leave me here a little longer

"Soul-walker?" Bolder chimes back at her, as smooth in his reply as he is in his fluid stride.

The young stallion grins, and tilts his crescent-marked face towards her. She is pretty, he realizes, as his silver eyes roam her frame like he had roamed the woods as a wolf. There is still enough of that shape left in him that as he comes forwards, it is done with an almost predatory motion. "I've been called a trickster before," he tells her, and a mischievous glint sparked in his gaze. "Mimic, skinwalker," Bolder continues, no longer feeling the stigma that had once haunted him.

"But shapeshifter is the most common," the striped pegasus tells her.

Did she know what that was like, he wonders? Did she know what it was like to be denied who you were, while family pretended to claim you? To be called everything but what you actually were?

There is something sad about her, though. Even as Bolder considers the lovely lines of her, there is something about the way they fall that seems to inspire tragedy. There isn't much that he is good at, besides pretending to be something else. That he can do easily (thanks to the teachings of Gale and Mazikeen).

What to do about her sadness, Bolder isn't sure.

"Elliana from far away," he says, playing with the words until they lighten into something playful and teasing. "I am Bolder from Hyaline," he tells her, enticed into coming nearer to the young mare, and grins wickedly. "What brings you across my path?"

@Elliana

[Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    leave me here a little longer - by Elliana - 09-20-2021, 08:21 PM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by bolder - 09-24-2021, 03:56 PM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by Elliana - 09-26-2021, 09:07 PM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by bolder - 10-07-2021, 01:37 PM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by Elliana - 10-10-2021, 10:33 AM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by bolder - 10-24-2021, 07:57 PM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by Elliana - 11-07-2021, 10:16 AM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by bolder - 11-30-2021, 01:21 PM
    RE: leave me here a little longer - by Elliana - 12-04-2021, 07:11 PM