• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    emos not dead; daaahd/Obscene
    She sulking around again. She wants to go see the rest of Beqanna but her pops, Obscene, just doesn't UNDERSTAND! He can't keep her cooped up forever here! Like, the Pampas rules or whatever but Mob wants to go see something new! She's spent the two years of her life here, after busting up the place with being born and all (not like she asked for it) but he doesn't want her to go far...so she doesn't only because she wants to avoid him trying to give her a hug.

Sighing rather heavily and loud enough for other's to notice, Mobscene dramatically throws herself onto some grass and gazes up at the sky. The clouds float by cheerily and she rolls her eyes. She misses her mom, Emo, but her mom told her she had to go to the mountain for some magic grass and never came back. Such a bad bitch, going to the mountain alone...Mob wonders if she got lost...like a year ago...any who, dad is lame and won't let her live her best life...back to that.

Mobby lays still on the grass, she is inky black like her father except has the strategically placed gold marked on her chest like a shield and running gold mascara under her eyes. Edgy as fuck. "DAAAAHD!" Monscene bellows/whines with boredom. What the heck, how is he always so busy? Child neglect as fuck and Mob makes a point to tell the fairies in the playground since they are the closest thing to child protective services.
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    It had been hard enough, the surprise of Obsidio and the death of his twin sister. When the mare he had unfortunately entangled himself with in a one night stand had also shown up one day, dumping that creation of their union on his doorstep, he had been at his wit’s end. Mobscene was definitely put on this earth to punish him, he had come to tell himself. The bane of his existence, his reckoning made flesh and blood, this wild child that was leaps and bounds the opposite of her half-brother. Of course he loved her, begrudgingly, because she was apart of him and he couldn’t turn his back on her.

But damnit, if the girl hadn’t pushed him to his limits.

Mobscene was his secret shame, the one he hadn’t told anyone about. Anyone with eyeballs could look at her and see enough of him in the endless black of skin and running gold around her eyes and so he kept her sheltered and hidden in the outskirts of the Pampas. But she was growing up and he couldn’t hide her forever. Growing up and becoming more emotional by the day.

He is already approaching when he hears her lamented call and he sighs with annoyance, rolling his red eyes as he rounds the corner and finds her there, sprawled across the grass. “What now?” He snaps irritably, looking at her with a mixture of exasperation and confusion. There was always a vague memory that seemed attached to her, one that held the memory of flashing lights and a loud siren like call and screaming (singing?) that he can’t quite put into words. A strange dream he had once when he had been drunk and stoned to oblivion, he thinks. “You know you can’t just lay around here forever.” He says as way of greeting, looking around the trashed hovel of a thicket she lounged in. “And I swear to god if you tell me how laaaaaame I am again….” Scales click into place across what little exposed skin remains, letting her know just how little his patience is today.

obscene

@Mobscene
    I can't wait for this wild ride of a thread  Big Grin
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]