• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your smile was always home to me

tantalize

I make excuses to stay away from home

I'm looking for an answer in my heart

I'm looking for a fresh start

I need a reason to keep on living in the city

RIP Tantalize
    First of her name Khaleesi of the Amazons
    Daughter of No Crosses Count & Novae
    Mother to Vindictive, Bardot, Cersei, and Obscene
    Twin Flame to Offspring

To my children: I was never a good mother and I won't pretend I am one now. But I loved you, all of you, in my own way. Ob and Bardot... Do not mourn for me. This is what I wanted.

To the fallen Amazons & sisters: I've always missed the sisterhood. There are things I regret, things I would have done differently in retrospect, but at least you can't say my rule was anything close to boring. And besides, I left a lasting mark on the legacy didn't I?

Nazul, Nativity, Eichon: Bloodriders till the end.

Landen: A shame we never got to see what could be after the Alliance. I hope you've found your own peace, wherever you are, my friend.

Lion: *middle finger*

Nayl: Thank you for giving me a place to belong in Nerine despite your misgivings in my choice of men. You are missed.

The Curse: I told you... You will not touch my son 

Obsidio: You are my first grandchild and I'm sorry I won't be around to watch you grow up. Life is a hard choice but when it gets hard, just know I'll be looking over you.

To the friends I've made along the way and any I've missed: It's been a wild ride but I've, mostly, enjoyed the stories we've made along the way.

Offspring: How I missed you <3