• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i have fewer demands for this one -x
    Papa
    Name: Kor
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits: Multi-mythical animal shifting
    Color: Red and black ombre with brindling
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [MULTI-MYTHICAL ANIMAL SHIFTING 5]

Mama
    Name: Elestren
    Traits: Shimmer
    Color: Silver, purple, and black ombre
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [SHIMMER 0]

Babe
    A filly named Glean, to be played by me, savage! If Kor's shifting is inherited/mutates, I would love it if she could be a sprite* but I will love her no matter what.

In case of multiples, please use Gliss(u).

Thank you!!!!!!

*Rough definition of sprite trait: 
    'Sprite: A mythical, faerie-like spirit that may reside near water or in forests. They have two forms: an equine form and a sprite form. In their sprite form they are small in stature (6hh-10hh), winged, and glow at night. They are weak against fire-based and air-based traits. Abilities may vary based on whether the character is a water sprite or a tree sprite. Abilities can include: camouflage, zoolingualism, fairy dust, plant manipulation, water manipulation, water walking. Character may have up to 4 spaces of traits. If there is a fitting trait not listed, feel free to contact an owner or officer. '
    61, n/a, 37, 7

Name: Glean
    Color: dark purple with silver sheen and brindling
    Traits/Defects: tegteg[SPRITE 4][SHIMMER 0]
    Parents: Kor x Elestren
    Played by: Savage
    Due date: November
    Breedable by: May
    I AM SIMPLY BESIDE MYSELF, THANK YOU SO MUCH