• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i'll go first -x
    Papa
    Name: Isakov
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: Love illusionism, Intangibility, Bioluminescent hoofprints
    Color: galaxy tobiano
    Color Genetic Code: n/a
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [LOVE ILLUSIONISM 2][INTANGIBILITY 1][BIOLUMINESCENT HOOFPRINTS 0][infrared vision 1][kelpie mimicry 3][kelpie shifting 4]

Mama
    Name: Avelina
    Breed: Quarab Hybrid
    Traits/defects: shapeshifting, firefly aura, glowing tattoo
    Color: black, will fade to charcoal grey
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [SHAPESHIFTING 3][FIREFLY AURA 0][GLOWING TATTOO 0][claws 0][single soul summoning 2][star aura 0]

Babe
    I would love a colt named Corentin (recycled from one of my old characters), please! If possible, should Isakov's love illusionism and Avelina's shapeshifting be inherited/mutated, it would be amazing if he could have gancanagh-esque traits (addictive touch, hypnotic charm, supernaturally handsome, etc)!! He will be played by me, savage

In case of multiples, please don't lmao

(sidenote: i'm only guessing at the trait space for single soul summoning since it's not in the database and regular soul summoning is a 3-space please don't give me a stillborn if i'm wrong lmao)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
    (74, NA, NA, 80)

Corentin
    Male
    Hybrid
    Black (Ee/aa) with galaxy markings, blue mane/tail
    Isakov x Avelina
    Gancanagh mimicry, glowing tattoos, foal will be very weak until 4 years of age
    tegteg [GANCANAGH MIMICRY 3][GLOWING TATTOS 0][intangibility 1][bioluminescent hoofprints 0][firefly aura 0][single soul summoning 2][star aura 0]
    Played by Savage
    Due January
    Breedable in July (delayed due to weakness)

Gancanagh mimicry - 3 space - User can use the abilities of a gancanagh, including enhanced beauty, enthrallment, addictive touch, and love/lust inducement. Character may have up to 3 characteristics.

(feel free to offer suggestions on that definition)