• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Piece of mind (Open/Herds)

CYGNUS

The blue roan stallion made his way through the field. He was here to find himself a herd and maybe find some of his family. He had recently met one of his older half sisters whose name had been Carwyn. He had also learned that his mother had been killed and he decided to meet up with each of his siblings. Cygnus gave a small sigh as he decided to wait where he was. He let his head drift towards the ground and began to graze on the grass.  

TIME-TRAVELING, WATER-RESISTANT VIPER BOY

Lillibet

Baltia.

She hates the kingdom of seaborne already; nearly a week had come and gone since Beqanna's magic had revealed the underwater world in exchange for the death of the South. A week since she'd last seen her parents and Link and Manny. It's the longest she's gone without any of them, and though she is resilient and headstrong and abrasive, she is closer to her family than she had ever outwardly admit.

Link's absence is the most painful.

It has made her abrasive (more abrasive), now that her one mission is to find her family. So when she wanders aimlessly into the Field and finds herself within earshot of a blue roan stallion, the glowing ivory woman snorts in his direction to catch his attention before asking, “Have you seen a polar bear around here?” Link had always preferred his predatory form in moments of uncertainty; she has no doubt that he would be wearing his ivory coat in the midst of all this tumult.

Familiar frustration rises swiftly inside her, as it is apt to do in the moments she thinks on the magical traits of those she is close with, wishing more than almost anything that she had been born with the ability to do something useful. She imagines herself embodying a storm, striking down whoever gets in the way of her finding her family.

I do not want to move mountains;
    I want the mountains to see me coming
    and to crumble.

@Cygnus
    “”

RAYOFLIGHT

CYGNUS

Cygnus looked up from where he was grazing when he heard someone approach. He gave a small smile at the young female. He said "No ma'am I haven't seen a polar bear come by this way." He wasn't sure if she would accept his help if he offered it to her. The roan gave a small sigh as he watched the young mare.

TIME-TRAVELING, WATER-RESISTANT VIPER BOY

@Lillibet

Lillibet

Were she not so exhausted of constantly searching, the stranger's no ma'am would have sent her on her way. But she had searched the whole of Beqanna's common grounds, had asked nearly everyone she'd come across if they had seen a polar bear. And hearing the same answer over and over and over again....

Lillibet sighs her frustration and turns her gaze to the clear blue sky, angry tears threatening to fall from her amber eyes. Her throat tightens, and for a moment she stands still with the hopes that it will keep her tears from falling.

“Okay,” she tells the roan man, her tone defeated, “If you see one, can you tell him his sister is looking for him?”

If Link was still alive and well, and hadn't been trying to find her himself, she'd kill him when she found him.

I do not want to move mountains;
    I want the mountains to see me coming
    and to crumble.

@Cygnus
    “”

RAYOFLIGHT