• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[complete]  Holiday Present Pick! - now with results
    It's time for another present pick! This time you have to pick 2 gifts, though it's only for one prize. There are 7 presents to choose from but most of those presents have variations (I'm not telling you which don't), which means you also have to pick the variation (A through D). I will tell you the prizes are a mix of pick your own (typically traits, some other stuff) and pre-set traits.

Rules:
    1. One per player
    2. You may choose what horse you want the gift to apply to after you open the gift
    3. This is not first-come, first-serve. Everyone can pick a gift, and there's no limit to the number of players that can choose a specific gift.
    4. This will end on December 31st at 11:59 PM. I will probably be asleep, or at least not online at that time, so if you sneak in before I post results, lucky you, but that's your gamble.
    5. That's it! Happy holidays!

Present 1

Present 2

Present 3

Present 4

Present 5

Present 6

Present 7

Variation A

Variation B

Variation C

Variation D

Please tag in replies
    I'd like to do Present 5, Variation B please!
    i'm going to do present 2 C please!!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    4A, please!
    i'd love present 7 with variation b, please!!!
    I'll go with present 6 variation c please! Thank you <3
    1D, thanks <3
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    3B, please<3 Thank you!
    6A por favor >3
    2A, also now I’m super curious, good job ^^