• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Cooking but it’s ice -x
    It’s not entirely a new concept but hey a magician is making a baby for themselves. This time it’s Leilan cooking a baby in a glacier.
    Mostly because this is a sad-looking Christmas baby season and also my day was entirely shitty, so I’m compensating Smile

Sire
    Name: Leilan
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: ice magic, ice scales, immortality, glowing tattoos, dragon vision*, frozen heart*
    Color: silver bay roan with gold in mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nR/nZ
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg[ICE MAGIC 6][ICE SCALES 0][IMMORTALITY 0][GLOWING TATTOOS 0][DRAGON VISION*][FROZEN HEART*]twilight manipulation 4]

Dam: A glacier I guess

Foal:
    List of name choices: Sarma (f), Jokull (m)
    Player: Vanilla Custard

52, 63, 15, 47

Jokull
    Hybrid
    Colt
    Silver bay with gold markings (Ee/Aa/nZ)
    tegteg [CHRISTMAS ENTITY MIMICRY 4][ICE SCALES 0][IMMORTALITY 0][GLOWING TATTOOS 0]
    Leilan x Leilan
    played by Vanilla Custard
    due January
    breedable May