• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    im depressed lmao -x
    Papa
    Name: Messiah
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: dragon mimicry, immortality, halo, disintegration
    Color: classic champagne tobiano
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nCh/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DRAGON MIMICRY 3][IMMORTALITY 0][HALO 0][DISINTEGRATION 3][flora revival 2][wings 1][glowing tattoos 0][shadow creature 3]

Mama
    Name: Bible
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: solid gold, sun halo, psychometry, jewel touched, blind
    Color: gold
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SOLID GOLD 2][SUN HALO 0][PSYCHOMETRY 2][JEWEL TOUCHED 0][horn 1][peace induction 1][rots in shadows 0]

Babe
    I would love a filly named Hymnal, please, to be played by me, savage! Okay love you bye!
    @savage hi hello please edit with Bible's correct teg (she's missing her jewel touched) and then we can roll this baby for you!
    @Cloud Fairy

how dare you point out my mistake??? just kidding i love you i’m sorry

17, --, 45, 42

Hymnal
    Hybrid
    Filly
    Gold and black tobiano
    tegteg [WINGS 1][WATER DIVINATION 1][JEWEL TOUCHED 0][IMMORTALITY 0][HALO 0][SUN HALO 0][ROTS IN SHADOWS 0][dragon vision 2][shattering 2][solid gold 2][glowing tattoos 0]
    Messiah x Bible
    Played by Savage
    Due in January
    Breedable by July