• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I'm no sweet dream but I'm one hell of a night: Star pony

The palomino woman rounds a tree and Indi means to follow her, until the beauty is suddenly on the other side. Blocking her path. That move alone tells her everything she needs to know about the mare she had been following. That and the sudden interest in the Dark God. Stormy gray find brilliant blue and she has an inkling, a gut feeling, that this one might not be all she makes herself out to be either.

The jaguar mare pauses, her face turning thoughtful, and this expression is surprisingly not a facade. She considers Aela and wonders if a wolf lurks beneath her skin. She recalls, briefly, that emotion that surely hadn’t been her own. A ghost of a smile flickers across her dark lips as she watches the other carefully. “I have not.” She responds casually, flicking her tail against her hocks. “However, there are those in my family that have.” She lets the silence follow her mic drop, her gaze something sharp now as she looks for any tell-tale signs that might give her companions intentions away.

Her Uncle might not be pleased in her revealing even this much but it was a gamble she thought might be worth the risk. The golden stranger might be a threat, an ally, or a waste of time and she was determined to find out what label would be most fitting. Tilting her head at her, all sharp angles and delicate lines, she asks innocently, “Why do you ask?”

Vindictive

Seeing red again

@Aela