• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Something new -m
    Dad

Carnage
    male
    anglo-arabian
    "nebula" colored (dark teal blue base with orange/green/purple swirls, star/celestial markings; originally gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    magic

Mum

Nyryn
    Female
    Hybrid
    Blue roan
    Wings immortality

Filly - Alys
    Colt - Neuvo
    Other - Frissa

To be played by Charmx
    My Blog
    Nyryn is played by Lydia; do you have her permission to breed her character?
    Nyryn was my character and as I'm back I have asked for her back? So how is this not valid if she agreed to give Nyryn back to me?
    My Blog
    I don't see anywhere in the PMP thread, or otherwise, where Lydia offered to give her back to you if you returned. If you do have permission outside of BQ - an email or something proving she's giving her back to you or allowing you to breed her, we'd be happy to accept that. However, she is Lydia's character, so if you don't have permission from Lydia, this breeding is null.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Having stumbled upon this, I'll chime in. I hadn't heard anything from Charmx regarding taking Nyryn back. I wasn't asked to return her and therefore had not previously agreed to do so, but if she does want her back then I can return her. Charmx, you'll have to put in an update because I did switch her over to my account.