• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me in love again

Bolder doesn’t have to wait long for a reply and that suits his impatience. The winged horse grins, and begins to move towards the maze of canyon before him. She was somewhere close by, somewhere near enough that his echoing voice reached her quickly. The young stallion decides to move through one pathway, eyeing the red-walls surrounding him, thinking of a shape that might be more suited to this place.

Something that might allow him to crawl easily up its sides. Something with a sharper sense of smell that might tell him precisely where she was. Something with wings that would simply carry him to her. But all those options are so easy, and as he continues to roam, Bolder finds he’s rather enjoying the suspense. He thinks for a moment that he hears a clatter of hooves in one direction, and stops, pricking his ears in one direction and then another.

Lillibet’s voice carries again, and Bolder changes his course, moving towards the sound.

"I thought you needed company,” he calls out, mentioning their previous conversation. Bolder bides his time while continuing to walk, trying to listen for any sound or sign of movement of the pearlescent woman, hoping the silence will tell him something until he speaks again. "My brilliantly vain self paired with your dazzling one while we explore this place sounds rather illuminating, doesn’t it?”

He thinks he catches it, the soft ethereal light that he has thought so often about, around one of the corners ahead. Bolder replies with his own, a glow coming from the crescent moon on his handsome face, that perfectly illuminates his expression: joy mingled with that heady emotion, desire; a purpose that drives his quickening pace.

@Lillibet
    [Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-19-2022, 08:30 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 02-21-2022, 07:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-12-2022, 10:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-27-2022, 06:12 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 04-03-2022, 05:54 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 04-10-2022, 08:19 PM