• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me in love again

Lillibet

Bolder’s playful voice reaches her amidst the red rock again and Lillibet’s grin widens involuntarily at his readiness. Part of her wants to run to the moon-faced stallion, to laugh with him as they explore the darkening tunnels of her new home, to bump against his winged mahogany frame gently and feel the exciting closeness of him as they roam. But their game is much too fun, the rising action of their story only just beginning, and playing cat and mouse with Bolder stimulates her just as much as breathing in the musky scent of him.

She moves a few quiet steps, honeyed eyes searching for a more obscure pathway that might better hide her glow as the man’s lilting question lingers in the air. She refrains from answering for a brief moment, knowing that it may give away her position when she does. She slips between two large boulders and finds herself nearing the central river, where lies anything but cover. Damn,” she whispers under her breath before turning her gold striped head over her shoulder, debating on returning down the path she had come. “You’re not wrong!” Lillibet finally calls out to him with laughter mixed into her words, “But wouldn’t it be awkward if I already had company?”

She smirks at the joke, curious at how he will take the jab despite the blatant playfulness in her voice. Light glimmers off the redstone nearby and Lillibet freezes, her eyes watching its movement across the canyon walls. She doesn’t remember his moon being that bright the last time they’d seen each other, and so she must force herself to fight the urge to peek out at the okapi-striped man and his source of light.

I do not want to move mountains;
    I want the mountains to see me coming
    and to crumble.

RAYOFLIGHT

Messages In This Thread
    you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-19-2022, 08:30 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 02-21-2022, 07:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-12-2022, 10:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-27-2022, 06:12 PM