• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me in love again

He can’t see her grin widen, but Bolder imagines it (among other things). The striped pegasus grins at the thought of her, and it makes his stride that much more eager to find the Pangean leader. They continue to wander through this maze of their own creation, and while the winged stallion wasn’t renowned for his patience, he didn’t mind the time it took to seek the iridescent female out.

Bolder knew he would find her.

They keep playing this game, a version of which he had played before in several skins, but the stakes of this one is far more thrilling than any hunt he has ever partaken in.

"Have I neglected your company for so long?” he calls out, feigning a slight that he doesn’t feel. If Lillibet had found other… ways to entertain herself in his absence, who was he to gainsay her? He only knew that he was here now and wasn’t that what mattered? If there was somebody else to warm her this night, her lilting tone wouldn’t be echoing off these sandstone walls (or so he assumes) at his pursuit.

The river in Pangea beckons him. The nearby creek trickles and as Bolder comes to approach it, the dim glow from behind a pair of boulders serves as a beacon for the moon-marked stallion. His silver eyes linger on the stone formation, while he fights off the urge to immediately come near the rubble.

Spreading his mahogany wings, Bolder comes up with a devilish idea. He smirks and then calls out, "Perhaps I should go?”

@Lillibet
    [Image: 37477440_mkk7ul7XODhpdJ7.png]

Messages In This Thread
    you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-19-2022, 08:30 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 02-21-2022, 07:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-12-2022, 10:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-27-2022, 06:12 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 04-03-2022, 05:54 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 04-10-2022, 08:19 PM