• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you got me in love again

Lillibet

Lillibet gifts the haloed stallion a coy grin and an arch of her brow as the space between them dwindles. “An Angel of Darkness?” she inquires with that same amused and coquettish lilt, her golden eyes lingering appreciatively on Bolder’s floating accessory as butterflies take flight in her stomach at the husky tone of his voice. She lowers her own as he makes a wide circle near her, ”Maybe you could show me sometime what other blessings you’ve hidden from me.”

They continue back and forth, always playful even when their topic changes to something with more substance than their easy banter. She groans about her recent boredom and is pleased that Bolder decides to fill her in about the Baltians, an ear flicking towards him in acknowledgment of his insight. “I haven’t seen any of them since I met you and that one - Rezza? - in the Ruins. But I haven’t been back to um… create the opportunity.” Lillibet smiles casually and leans into the feathers that dance against her barrel as Bolder settles nearer. Her ethereal glow is striking against his well-kept flight appendages and it’s on that glow her gaze lingers for a moment, at least until the moon-faced man lowers his voice conspiratorially and leans into her once more. The Pangean lead mirrors him, leaning in close so that her lithe shoulder presses to his, and an ear flicks in his direction without question.

Lillibet can’t help the small giggle that falls from her lips at Bolder’s prying and she grants him a playful roll of her eyes before bumping her hip against his. “It might be, but don’t let it go to your head.” Instead of trekking forward to casually meander through Pangea with her haloed counterpart, Lillibet simply remains at the riverside with her shoulder pressed to his. A moment of silence passes between them before she’s struck with a funny thought, her words laced with amusement as she turns her golden gaze back to the man at her side.

“I’m lucky you’re fond of me, otherwise you’d be back in Hyaline telling your aunt that I’m the worst person to be leading one of her subkingdoms.”

I do not want to move mountains;
    I want the mountains to see me coming
    and to crumble.

RAYOFLIGHT

Messages In This Thread
    you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-19-2022, 08:30 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 02-21-2022, 07:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 02-27-2022, 08:14 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-12-2022, 10:10 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by Lillibet - 03-25-2022, 10:11 PM
    RE: you got me in love again - by bolder - 03-27-2022, 06:12 PM