• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my stallion
    >Horse's Full Name:Kim.Jr.Taeguk
    Breed:chincoteague/arabian/pinto/welsh cob
    Color: Buckskin Frame/Extension: Ee

Agouti: Aa

Creme: CcrC

Roan: rnrn

Dun: dd

Pearl: PrlPrl

Silver: zz

Champagne: chch

Grey: gg

White: ww

Tobiano: toto

Splash White: splspl

Sabino: sbsb

Rabicano: rbrb

Frame: Oo

Leopard Complex: lplp

PATN-1: PATN-1patn-1

PATN-2: PATN-2patn-2
    Brindle: X-
    Phenotype
    Sooty: Yes
    Pangere: No

Player Out of Character Name:Mia EmberFord
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional):google/pinteress
    Anything else you'd like to include: i'am autism/ADHD/dyslexic
    ©Milla~Luna Lee Tuan Im©
    @GoldenTigersLegacyClub9799

Hi and welcome to Beqanna! Just to clarify a few things:
    1. Can you clarify what you would like your OOC name to be? You listed it as Mia EmberFord in this post, but you made an account as goldentigerslegacyclub9799. For clarity, we ask that your OOC name matches your account, and that you make an additional account for your character(s). There's information on how to link accounts in the tutorials section.
    2. You're a little off with the color genetics. No worries, it's confusing! The color and color code would probably be something like this: Buckskin frame overo (EE/AA/nCr/nO). You can also use websites like this one to get a genetic code: https://www.animalgenetics.us/equine/ccalculator1.asp. You also don't have to use one at all, we don't require it Smile
    3. If you're new to Beqanna, you may benefit from some of the tutorials here: https://beqanna.com/forum/tutorials.php - it can help clean up your HTML and give you an idea of how the game operates.
    (03-15-2022, 04:13 PM)Cassi Wrote: @GoldenTigersLegacyClub9799

Hi and welcome to Beqanna! Just to clarify a few things:
    1. Can you clarify what you would like your OOC name to be? You listed it as Mia EmberFord in this post, but you made an account as goldentigerslegacyclub9799. For clarity, we ask that your OOC name matches your account, and that you make an additional account for your character(s). There's information on how to link accounts in the tutorials section.
    2. You're a little off with the color genetics. No worries, it's confusing! The color and color code would probably be something like this: Buckskin frame overo (EE/AA/nCr/nO). You can also use websites like this one to get a genetic code: https://www.animalgenetics.us/equine/ccalculator1.asp. You also don't have to use one at all, we don't require it Smile
    3. If you're new to Beqanna, you may benefit from some of the tutorials here: https://beqanna.com/forum/tutorials.php - it can help clean up your HTML and give you an idea of how the game operates.

question 1 awnser : that is my rider caracther in sso Mia EmberFord that personage will be owning and taking cares and training competions riding in boths style western and english  
    my horse account name is my sso CLUB  Golden Tigers Legacy Club9799 this account will be for all the stallions colts fillys yearlings mares geldings I'm owning adoptings breedings buyings into futures times and showing that autism/ADHD/dyslecic peoples can be kindly lovely humbles too and able to owning a club riding or event a land or territorie or becoming the champion of the land and taking over the land or territory leader owners ...
    question 2 answer: [Image: view.php?img=LPic6232422ecba411794039585]
    this is the stallion color and coat paturn I'm meaning 

question 3 answer: I need like examples more easy so i can really understanding the HTML coding how it is working really i hoping i can still learning it at 22 turning at the end of may 23year old how  it is really working out the HTML coding .

i hope you can understanding it a little bite more well know and being a little out of the confusions i created
    ©Milla~Luna Lee Tuan Im©
    Hi! So just to be clear, Beqanna isn't a game where you adopt/own/show horses. We play as the horses themselves, there are no humans, barns, or shows. We create a character and post them in various lands (I suggest starting in an open land like the meadow). Read some of the threads in the river, meadow, or forest for an example of how we post here. If you're interested in the kind of games where you own a barn and breed/show horses, there are plenty out there, but Beqanna is character-driven and a different type of RPG.
    okay i seeying that
    ©Milla~Luna Lee Tuan Im©