• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Character- -x
    Horse's Full Name: Famke (fahm-key)
    Breed: Lusitano
    Color: Sooty buckskin
    Player Out Of Character Name: Skybirdie
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional) : Google 
    Anything else you'd like to include: She has one singular horn on her forehead, no special markings  
    @Famkee

Hi there! The name Famke is already in use by a Beqanna character. You can check the member's database at the top of the page to look up a name and see if it's previously been used. Please choose a new name and then reply here with your choice. This character cannot be updated until the name has been changed. Thank you!
    (07-06-2022, 12:23 PM)Squirt Wrote: @Famkee

Hi there! The name Famke is already in use by a Beqanna character. You can check the member's database at the top of the page to look up a name and see if it's previously been used. Please choose a new name and then reply here with your choice. This character cannot be updated until the name has been changed. Thank you!

Could i add a y to the end? "Famkey" ? I wasnt aware D: i checked the profiles before i joined i guess i didnt look hard enough lol

@Squirt
    Famkee 
    Lusitano hybrid 

Mare
    Sooty buckskin 
    Skybirdie
     [Image: EOU990v.png] Famkee [Fahm-key]