• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Joining-Callis -x
    Horse's Full Name: Callis
    Breed: Morab
    Color: Dark Lavender overo with chestnut base.
    Player Out of Character Name: DoveWrite
    Anything else you'd like to include: Her magic trait is Firefly Aura.
    @DoveWrite

Hey there! Unfortunately fish mimicry cannot be joined with. The traits that horses can join with are wings, horn, or a 0-space - and fish mimicry is a 1 space. Please let us know if you want to replace it with another trait that fits within the joining guidelines.
    (07-06-2022, 12:30 PM)Squirt Wrote: @DoveWrite

Hey there! Unfortunately fish mimicry cannot be joined with. The traits that horses can join with are wings, horn, or a 0-space - and fish mimicry is a 1 space. Please let us know if you want to replace it with another trait that fits within the joining guidelines.

Ah I'm so sorry! I misunderstood the rules. I'll edit it right now!

@Squirt
    @Squirt 

I'm not sure if you saw my previous reply since I forgot to tag you but I did change out the trait for a 0 space trait! I hope everything looks good now! Big Grin