• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  don’t you want to hold the gun?
    adrius
    sometimes i think i am free
    until i find i'm back in line again

You shouldn’t be here.

Maybe it had been enlightening, his time in Beqanna. Maybe it made for a cruel joke; but this was enough. He has had enough. Once Stratos feel from the sky like a devastating strike of lightning, Adrius made for the water as if his life depended on it.

Adrius, you shouldn’t be here.

He doesn’t care that he’s not supposed to be here. I don’t care, he snarls back at his father’s voice. His lips curl back in a silent growl as he races through the water, tail undulating rapidly behind him. He had to find his family, or any he might have called a friend, or even a Baltian stranger.

Adrius.

Please shut up, he whimpers in his head. Danger from Stratos isn’t imminent. That isn’t why his heart is racing. If the wrong Baltian caught him here, he could be dragged back to the shores, bloodied and degraded—or even dead. There was once a time that his chest ached from a good-natured race through the algae and undergrowth, but even those memories are tarnished as he plows and plummets through Baltia.

ADRIUS.

The glowing nereid comes to a seething halt, chest heaving with the weight of his effort. Eyes wild, he casts a glare around his dark surroundings, certain this time he had heard someone actually calling his name.

@Squirt uh oh >:-)

Messages In This Thread
    don’t you want to hold the gun? - by adrius - 07-19-2022, 02:34 PM