• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A new home.
    I've wandered around for years never daring to try to make or join a herd but now i think it is time. To find a place that i can truly call home. But how. I've been alone for so long i barely remember what being in a herd is like. I don't know what i should do. Maybe i am just destined to be alone forever. But that's not what i want. I want a mare and foals of my own. I want a family. What shall i do.
    Big Grin 
    Noticing a figure, she didn’t seem quite all to sure about any responses. She just trots over but not too close as she tilts her head. “Um… who may you be?” She seems quite curious. Her mane hangs in front of her eyes as it was long and a simple white color for a base. Her polka dots remained on her as she seems quite noticeable for a horse in the river lands.

Being a new horse around here, she seems to wonder in the river land where it’s quite settled and peaceful.

OOC: Don’t know if I’ll get a response but happy either way. ^^
    Hearing someone trot over he turns around. Behind him is a mare. Her coat was something he had never seen before. Realising that she was talking to him he was quick to answer. "Thorsen!" He says rather forcefully. Not wanting to scare the mare, he takes a deep breath before answering again a little calmer. "Thorsen. My name is Thorsen. And you are?" She seemed curious, however, he was now worried that he had spooked her or maybe seemed insane. He did not want to lose this chance of meeting someone new. Not anyone would dare approach a large black shire stallion like himself.

OOC: Thanks for responding and i hope you will again.
    She giggles not bothered at all, seeing him being quick to respond before trying to be calm. She trots over closer to him as she takes a bit to look at him more closely. Shaking her head a little to move her mane out of her eyes to see him. Her light brown eyes glister for a little bit before its covered up again. 

"I am Paj Sia. You can just call me Paj though. Seems like a shorter and simpler name." 

She approached him with curiosity and without really thinking. 

"Why is Thorsen alone out here? Did he get lost?"

She was very curious, the scent coming off of her was like sweet and soothing lavenders. Her ears flicker once towards his direction, unable to stop her words but if she went anymore then she would just keep chattering and talking.

@Thorsen
    She giggled. Actually giggled. That had to mean she wasn't scared of him and that made him so happy. As she moved her head slightly he could see her eyes for a brief moment. They were beautiful, light brown and almost shining. Or maybe it was just the sunlight.

"Paj Sia. That's a lovely name."

He stood with his head held high, not wanting to seem threatening but also not wanting to seem weak. As she came closer he could smell her scent. It was so calming, it reminded him of when he was a young colt and rolled around in the flower fields that were near his homeland.

"Um, no. I am not lost. I guess you could call me a wanderer. A lone stallion, that nobody wants to be around. Afraid that if they go to close then he will attack you for no reason."

The last part slipped out before he could stop himself. Looking at Paj, he was worried that it would scare her. That she would think that he would attack her.

"But that's not who I am!"

He said, a little bit too quickly and loudly. Thinking he had ruined his chance of maybe getting to know her, he lowered his had slightly to the ground. Waiting to hear her hooves run away from him, like so many others before.
    "Hehe~"

She giggles again, seeing and hearing how quickly he spoke and jumps quickly to the following things. She had her hooves move, but they weren't getting farther or lighter from him; they were getting closer.

If he would look, she had lowered her head slightly to the ground with him to be on the same level to meet his gaze. Her mane was slightly parted, her eyes glistering again at him.

"So cute! Do you always act like this?"

She kept her eyes on him throughout the entire time. Her little black hooves were in view if looking at the ground in front of him, she didn't seem to back away or run away.

@Thorsen  Sorry! Didn't think it would take this long but got it!
    With his head still down, looking at her hooves, he thought for a moment.

"No, I guess I'm just nervous or something. You're the first horse I've met in a long time."

Raising his head up he looked straight into her eyes. They were beautiful. Filled with so much joy and kindness.

"You're eyes are beautiful."

The words came out before he could think. When he realised what he had said, his eyes widened and his cheeks seemed to flush.
    She giggles softly and blushes to his compliment. She gently bumps her nose to his. 

“You are handsome. From top to bottom, you are handsome all over.” 

Keeping her gaze on his, she blinks thrice in front of him with the closeness. 

“Am I really the first horse you’ve met in a long time? You said that you are a wanderer.”

She nuzzles her nose to his gently and quite boldly with no hesitation. 

@Thorsen
    He froze when she bumped her nose to his. Not quite sure what to say to that compliment. A quick

"Thank you"

Was all he could muster out.

"Yes, I guess I just haven't stayed in one place long enough to see someone else there."

He nuzzled his nose back to her. Calming at the smell of her scent.
    She giggles softly, enjoying the gentle nuzzle that they were sharing between each other.

Would you like company here? I don’t mind staying with you.

She sweetly smiles, keeping her eyes on his.

I have always traveled alone too. Met some but not many. It’s nice but in the end we do part. Can I stay with you?

She genuinely asks, blushing while asking him now but not at all hiding it.

@Thorsen