• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've never been a saint, have I?
    LEILAN
    W
    hen he pops back in, there is no home. That’s a new one. No, not entirely - there had been homes before that didn’t fit, just like the Pampas doesn’t, the Jungle never had, and the Tundra… well, he hadn’t tried at the time, but the Isle had worked where nothing would. So long, then.

Perhaps that was just his fate - he’d been a wanderer before and he would be now. Yet this time he had more than just itching feet to go places; large wings would carry him where not many tried their luck. The former shifter turned magician, even though his powers dwindles a little due to a lack of ice around him, still found it easy enough to do what he had for years - dragon shifting.

This time, he is not alone in his endeavors. It had been the fox-shifter turned equine who called on him just before the storms hit, and amidst the chaos, just for the sake of former ties between them, he allowed a white arctic fox to take a ride on the ice dragon’s back. "Only once, got that?" Although he would have to allow a ride back down, he supposed.

Or maybe, just to annoy him, he’d leave him up there for a night and then carry him back in his claws. So many options.

It is a last push of wings with an immediate wooshing sound that brings them up to the right level - above the clouds, and the view is spectacular. Although the Stratosians look kind of weird, the silver-and-bronze dragon senses they’re more of a kindred spirit than the ones below sea level, just from the way their… could it be called kingdom? Living space, was operation - loosely. Baltia sure wasn’t for him, even if he wouldn’t freeze any and all water immediately surrounding him (when he didn’t pay attention anyway). He popped his head in once, but it seemed that they were so very, very organised.

Who wanted that, anyway? Still, as he purposefully beelined for the cloud that seemed most occupied and busy, he did wonder if there would be anyone here in charge at all.
    I think it’s gonna be a long, long time
    till touchdown brings me ‘round again
    @ Jesper , @any Stratosian

If you like, you can scramble the Frozen Heart trait? I’m trying not to change him up aesthetically again ^^
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    @Leilan your frozen heart has mutated into glittering