• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    She does follow along as she sees his light wings. She trots before walking along with him. Walking behind, she was very excited as she listens to him. Not having the faintest look of being scared nor afraid of this stallion that was showing her around. 

She is still very happy as she keeps following him and listening. “Tasks and jobs? What would you do then? Also, it isn’t bad to be distracted by thoughts. I think it means that you must hold importance with distractions. Sometimes it will happen and sometimes not, but I think Malik has a reason for everything.” 

She doesn’t see any problem with being distracted as she follows him to the stream there. She keeps walking with curiosity and and cheerfulness. “Did you need help?! I’m willing to give some time to help you if needed. I haven’t really stumbled upon many so there isn’t really much of a time for me to interact with others. Malik is the second horse for me to stumble upon.” She neighs just slightly and willing to offer her help and companionship if needed. 

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Paj Sia - 10-26-2022, 07:51 AM