• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to feel the edges start to burn
    The simple sound of trotting hooves was heard; she breathed before stumbling upon a creek but spotted the stallion with her head tilting to them. Noticing the wings, she doesn't go up close immediately and keeps her distance. Giving out a small neigh in return, she was oddly cautious at first glance. Her mane was slightly draped down while still staring at them. 

"Who is this that holds such wings and stratosian eyes?"

She keeps her eyes on him, oddly curious and focusing on the stallion across from her on the creek. 

"Where do those wings come from? How do you get them?"

She doesn't seem to stop asking, being oddly smaller than them. She notices the limp but doesn't go on to push further in question as if she would pile it up endlessly if she did. She had to keep a limit to how much she would ask.

@kahzie  Sorry, I didn't even know I got tagged. Would have responded sooner.

Messages In This Thread
    i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Ruhr - 03-05-2023, 08:01 PM
    RE: i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Snowbell - 03-20-2023, 08:35 PM