• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to feel the edges start to burn
    Quite astonished by this stallion who refers to himself as 'Ruhr,' she would most definitely go up to him. Taking a closer look, she takes slow walks towards him with her mane in the wait before tilting her head to let her eyes peek again at the stallion. The wings seem to keep attracting her attention. 

Listening to him, though, she finally withdrew her gaze and tried to focus on knowing the stallion more. He was much bigger than her, yet, she didn't seem terrified from running away with this curiosity. 

"I feel a little jealous that I don't have wings, but... I guess it wasn't meant to be for me."

She says before moving to take a little sip from the creek and turning back to him after the little drink.

"My name is Snowbell. I don't own these woods, though. It's not more a free land place. I tend to roam around without much to do or in mind. I don't know what I do. What does bring a handsome stallion such as yourself around these parts?"

Standing before him, she could not help but ask why a majestic one like himself would be there.

@kahzie

Messages In This Thread
    i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Ruhr - 03-05-2023, 08:01 PM
    RE: i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Snowbell - 03-24-2023, 11:32 PM