• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to feel the edges start to burn
    She listens again to him, with her observation still the same. Having little to no clue about such history and past, she is as clueless as those who only knew of the land with no magic or beautiful features. 

He was much bigger than her, but what did she really have to fear? Perhaps only regret would be lingering if she did not indulge in her curiosity. 

"I don't even know who the Moon is. I've never heard of any history of sorts before. I just woke up and found myself in the land of this forest. I don't even know the creation or the start of life."

Again, there was a hint of curiosity but sadness as well upon hearing the portion of 'relatives' from him. Perhaps, she was alone for too long; what had she ever done in her entire life?

She looks at his sunrise marking, fascinated again she was by those marks, unlike her spots that remain as common to herself. His wings sparked a colorful variation that turned her eyes to sparkle with how this stallion was beyond anything beautiful she had ever seen. 

"Clouds??? You can live on a cloud?"

She had never heard of such a thing... if anything, she didn't even know anything about living or settling down. She has been roaming for ages. 

"At most, I know of the green meadow that reaches up to my belly year round. The green there is fresh and edible. I've only ever seen another horse once in my life, and you would be the second one that I've seen. You've seen this forest; have you seen the meadow? You sound like you have a big history in the sky."

She wonders now, this stallion who holds wings and lives within the clouds. 

@ Ruhr @kahzie

Messages In This Thread
    i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Ruhr - 03-05-2023, 08:01 PM
    RE: i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Snowbell - 03-26-2023, 09:18 AM