• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want to feel the edges start to burn
    She keeps her attention on him, clear that she is useless to him, but she can learn and perhaps even gain something if she learns more about what or who the 'Moon' is. Being a wandering mare across the simple land that she can come across. 

"Grants a piece of her magic." She could see the clear wings on his back that were the gifts he so spoke of.

She could tell that from the look on his face; he was clearly looking for something and being so useless, the most she could possibly do was learn along the way while showing him simple ropes of the land she had known about. 

She was oddly surprised that he would offer to let her come with him, despite being so useless. "I would. Can you tell me more about the 'Moon' and if there is a chance that I can be gifted such a thing? I can only show little things at a time, but I would love to learn! I do not know if there will be a day that I will ever be gifted, but perhaps I can be someone who spreads the knowledge of Moon!" She smiles brightly and happily, going along over to him while wondering. "I have never come across anything magical or anyone who looks like you. I think it is about time that I can pass along anything at this point for other horses and creatures to know!"

@ Ruhr 

Messages In This Thread
    i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Ruhr - 03-05-2023, 08:01 PM
    RE: i want to feel the edges start to burn - by Snowbell - 04-02-2023, 06:23 PM