• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just give my life meaning Pt 2
    She gasped in surprise, seeing that he popped out of nowhere even though she was well observing for quite a long time. 

She seemed to have caught his sound and turned to look more at him, looking left and right of him as if to find out what kind of stallion this was. Perhaps he was a hybrid like her or more. 

That classic champagne of color was unusual and rare for her. Who was this stallion, exactly?

She wouldn't be social either, but noticing how he was there, she might start somewhere. 

"Y-Yeah... just... observing, I suppose. What brings a stallion such as yourself around these parts?"

What more can she say? Should she have spoken more? What was her main goal now? Is she just speaking out of pure curiosity or out of pure boredom? Quite silly to debate between the two. 

He was odd and quite rare in her eyes. What would she miss out on if she didn't take the chance to speak out to someone who spotted her? Who would even notice a red roan mare in these parts?

@Cassi @rapt  Sorry, I misclicked on my phone and closed the other thread, and now I don't know how to open it back up.

Messages In This Thread
    Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 03-27-2023, 08:23 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 03-28-2023, 03:22 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 03-28-2023, 09:00 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-02-2023, 07:27 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-02-2023, 08:59 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-07-2023, 02:14 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-07-2023, 08:09 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-13-2023, 12:41 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-17-2023, 11:41 PM