• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just give my life meaning Pt 2
    She tries to keep herself from bursting out too many of her honest thoughts. Was it bad to be so open? Being left with so many things and distracted by him was a complete surprise for her. She tries not to seem so open and blue, with her red roan fur, then it might be hard to notice. 

His laughter made her wide-eyed to hear what he was like when he laughed, and she couldn't help but blush again. 

"You are not plain in the least!"

She realizes what she said again, almost as if she wished she could smack herself. Shaking her head, she then tries to answer his next question.

"The best place that I have found... hmmm... perhaps it would Dale! It is a whole new place! Much more different, and I haven't thought to stay long there just in case something were to come at me! The first time I was there, the whole place was strange! The growth there is nice, but it feels odd. Have you been there?"

She says it, almost as if she was quite wary of the place too.

@rapt

Messages In This Thread
    Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 03-27-2023, 08:23 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 03-28-2023, 03:22 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 03-28-2023, 09:00 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-02-2023, 07:27 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-02-2023, 08:59 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-07-2023, 02:14 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-07-2023, 08:09 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-13-2023, 12:41 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-17-2023, 11:41 PM