• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just give my life meaning Pt 2
    rapt
    rapt.

I need you to be a monster
    which is to say, I am trying not to love you

“Not at all!” he exclaims, realizing – too late – that she is not like him, a child of many Beqanna generations. Though he is not a kingdom man, he knows the lore of it, it is imbued in his blood and bones. He is the grandson of Beqanna’s old kings, and more of them litter his bloodline.
    “Beqanna has several,” he says, “the Dale included. I know them in passing – I was told my grandfather was a king of the Deserts, though the Deserts no longer exists.”
    Caius had told him the story, bitter – his father’s conception had been for revenge and little else, a convoluted tale he does not want to impart upon her.

“Beqanna’s lands are often changing,” he adds, “or, it seems that way to me. I leave for a while, and when I return, it seems like something else dramatic has happened.”
    The plague that had struck them, the darkness – he skated by most of it, largely unaffected.
    “How long have you been in Beqanna?” he asks, wondering if she is used to the changes, or if they impact her at all.

which is to say, I am still dreaming of kissing your claws

@Leilin

Messages In This Thread
    Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 03-27-2023, 08:23 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 03-28-2023, 03:22 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 03-28-2023, 09:00 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-02-2023, 07:27 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-02-2023, 08:59 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-07-2023, 02:14 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-07-2023, 08:09 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by rapt - 04-13-2023, 12:41 PM
    RE: Just give my life meaning Pt 2 - by Leilin - 04-17-2023, 11:41 PM