• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  She's all Alone
    Lord BowWowser was not smart enough to keep PeachyPie Princess captive this time. She unlocked a magical portal in his castle and trotted through it, thinking she would come out just fine on the other side. When she came out on the other side, she wasn't in the castle anymore but she wasn't in MushroomLand Kingdom either!

"Where am I?!" PeachyPie Princess (called Peach) exclaimed.

She was afraid. The meadow was too open and she didn't know anyone. She saw some horses walking around and whinnied, shaking her pale mane full of gold streaks as she cantered over to them.

"Excuse me but I'm all alone and scared, could you help me? Where am I?"

@Thorsen hello I saw your thread and thought Thorsen was a great herd stallion :-) Hope u don't mind! @Paj Sia please feel free to join in! <3
    She was trotting around with Thorsen, her mate, until they came across another mare. Who was this now?

“You’re in the meadow!”

She smiles and neighs just a tad bit and walks along over to the mare with a smiles. Giving her a gently bump on the side. Being small, she wasn’t much of a problem.

“You’re okay. It’s not a dangerous place. Me and my stallion are on a little travel trip. My name is Paj Sia but Paj is fine too. Thorsen, my stallion.”

She reassured the mare and looks at her and then her stallion.

@Thorsen @PeachyPie Princess going to go ahead and move it here Thorsen.
    He takes large steps to quickly get beside Paj. He wasn't sure about this mare, she seemed scared but why. Was she bringing danger here? To his mate!

"What's going on? Why are you so scared?"

He stood beside Paj but slightly in front of her. Showing that he was protecting her. He looked around with worry. Seeing no one else around he calmed slightly.

"Are you hurt?"

He asked calmly, not wanting to scare the mare further.

@Paj Sia @PeachyPie Princess Sorry it took me so long to answer i got injured in a work accident but i'm fine now