• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    gimme that dopamine -x
    papa
    Name: Worship
    Breed: Anglo-arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: wings, basilisk shifting, glowing markings
    Color: white opal
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS 1][BASILISK SHIFTING 4][GLOWING MARKINGS 0][basilisk mimicry 3][flowers 0][self healing 2][serial immortality 0]

mama
    Name: Stellaria 
    Breed: Anglo-arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: starlight manipulation, wings, glowing markings
    Color: black with rainbow sheen and stars
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [STARLIGHT MANIPULATION 4][WINGS 1][GLOWING MARKINGS 0][immortality 0]

babe
    can i please have a colt named devout, to be played by me, and can he please look like his mama with dark/night sky vibes? if anything mutates, i would LOVE for it to stay night/star related! if i roll multiples, please feed the second one to carnage (:

12, --, 2, 31

Devout
    Anglo-arabian hybrid
    Colt
    Dark blue with stars
    Worship x Stellaria
    tegteg [SHAPESHIFTING 3][SELF HEALING 2][WINGS 1][GLOWING MARKINGS 0][basilisk mimicry 3][star mimicry 2][serial immortality 0]
    played by Savage
    due in March
    breedable in July

I LOVE HIM, THANK YOU SARAH!!!