• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  don't give it a hand, offer it a soul
    I L I A N A

She had not realized how bored she had become until she found herself in the company of this strange duo.

Not that Iliana is typically unfriendly; she sits on a medium right between her parents, being not nearly as kind and agreeable as Ryatah, but also not quite as harsh and antisocial as her father. She was mostly surprised at how eager she felt to speak to them, to learn more about their peculiar eyes and the curious energy that radiated from the antlered stallion.

She flicks her gaze to the raven when he mentions that she is making her nervous, and she cannot stop the laugh that purrs in the back of her throat. Is she a threat? “Not today, I’m not,” she answers truthfully, and after a lazy, feline stretch, she shifts back into her equine form. Hardly anything about her changes, save for the physical shape. She is still the same deep black, decorated by rose gold rosettes and the same striking rose gold eyes, though now she bears similar colored markings on her legs and face.

She takes a few steps forward, the movement still somehow feline, and the smile she offers them is sharp without meaning to be. “But, that changes from day to day. We will have to see what tomorrow brings,” she says in that dry, teasing way of hers. “My name is Iliana. What brings you to the Chamber?”
    -- the shadow is mine, and so is the valley

@Abrus

Messages In This Thread
    don't give it a hand, offer it a soul - by Abrus - 04-27-2023, 11:08 PM
    RE: don't give it a hand, offer it a soul - by Iliana - 07-30-2023, 06:26 PM