• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Potential New Trait
    Hello! I was wondering if I could suggest a trait that I would use for my new character?

Before you put a lot of work into it, if it’s not a 0-trait spot I may reconsider, as I’m also coming in with wings and horns so don’t want to fill up all of my trait spots before I can use them for something fun lol I figured they may be 0-trait since they’re purely aesthetic, however I totally understand if the trait takes up more space than that.

Gold-Blooded (or Touched by Midas) - Blood is made of gold. This can also cause variations to other bodily responses, including causing tears to run gold, scarring to take on a somewhat golden or metallic sheen, and body tissue, such as heart muscle, can take on a golden hue. 

If that’s too much, can I instead do:
    Gold-Blooded - Blood is made of gold
    Tears of Blood - Tears are made up of blood

Happy to make corrections or suggestions! Thank you <3
    approved! we are totally good with Touched by Midas & that definition, go for it!
    [Image: Leah.png]