• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Plots, plots and more plots!
    Well not really but I'm open to it!

Need help in a PQ?  Want your pony tormented(physically or mentally, or BOTH)?!  Love(I make no promises)? Lust??  Dysfunctional relationships?  Just need a pony to talk to?  

My ponies are up for whatever!  Semi actives are available for slower plots but any of them are available to move things along for your characters Smile

Current actives-

Kreed- Chamber leader, Krampus worshipper, fear illusionist, goat look alike, lacks emotion on any level, will not love or lust but offers torture and accepts servitude.

Zain- Long time Pangeian, Carnage servant, a tad narcissistic, willing to torment physically(and sacrifice to Carnage) anyone, looks dead but is very much alive, tries to pretend to be a good father, acts to be concerned for others welfare but really he just wants something from them.

Deiti-  Kelpie pony with multiple personality disorder(she's working on it), very flirty, can be kind, tries hard to be good but sometimes she kills things(oops), very beautiful and thinks herself a siren of the sea.

Escence and Eviction- Fire twins still working on themselves and their powers.  Could easily cause hurt by uncontrolled fire powers but they'd be rather regretful.  Would love friends!  Or maybe forbidden love(Wherefore art thou Romeo) *wink wink*

Semi Actives-

Demi- New to the pony scene and developing a very bright personality.  Could see her as an Amazon like character.  Definitely would be a naive love interest!

AuroraElis-  Currently raising the fire twins in the Dale.  Could get mixed up in a love triangle or drama.  She tries very hard to remain happy and optimistic(even with my attempts at crushing it!)

Kreation- Very out there pony with lack of filter and poor social skills.  Half horse, half droid that flies.  Seeking cats.  Could be a great warrior.  Waiting for Tephra to rise(some day, hopefully soon!!)

Soon to be option-

EkstaCee- future Chinese dragon of good luck and fortune!  Will be very Qilin looking in equine form.  Could evolve into a very spiritual creature of the sky with twilight powers.  Up for future development plots if anyone needs a cutesy dragon babe for anything!
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi