• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

In his lifetime he has come to know many magics of Beqanna. What one could create, another could destroy with no more than a mere thought.  Then another comes along to recreate in their own image what was lost.  It was the eternal flow of the lands and all who called them home.  So, he is not naive to think neither who stand before him are without some form of talents.

The spotted one seems to be in a dazed state still as he awaits introductions.  He had no reason to hide who he was and his intentions within the land.  Perhaps they did but it mattered little to him.  He was here for land and nothing else.  When the man offers his name and his purpose here the zombie smirks before replying, "Oaks.  Pleasure to have you here in Pangea.  Please stay as long as you'd like.  I would not mind the company in the least."  His statement having two separate contexts but who needs to know. "I have to admit I haven't seen anyone other than you two.  The lands seem a bit barren but perhaps we will find others.  Would either of you care to join me on a patrol?  That is, if you are feeling up to it Oaks.  You look a tad...exhausted."  His gaze drifts from one to the other before taking a slight step, motioning to the inner parts of Pangea with a grin.

The ghostly mare offers no real dialogue, and he shrugs it off with a shake of his head.  If her presence here was business, she'd have to look elsewhere.  He had no interest in kingdom politics.  Pleasure on the other hand. >;}

His piebald body shifts again as he listens to what else the man offers.  His ears twist in interest at Oaks verbal thoughts and he wonders the meaning behind it.  What gift -or curse- was he hiding?  Not being shy he plainly asks, "Should we be ill?"  He pauses his advancement, ember eyes gauging if they would be joining in on the wanderings.  They could chat further and see if they find any inhabitants of the land... 

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@ Beyza He's a guy sorry XD.  
    @ Oaks I was hoping he'd realize the irony in their powers! Yay Big Grin
    *Be Warned*
    Possesses health transference
    and may steal your health.
    //Blight-Undead Appearance-Fire Mimicry-Fire Immunity-Health Transference-Shadows\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Radiant Heat (warm to burning), Aesthetic Smoke

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 01-14-2024, 12:01 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Beyza - 01-15-2024, 01:15 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Oaks - 01-15-2024, 11:43 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 01-15-2024, 10:46 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Oaks - 01-17-2024, 12:07 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Beyza - 01-17-2024, 12:27 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Oaks - 01-17-2024, 06:42 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Zain - 01-17-2024, 11:11 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Beyza - 01-27-2024, 09:31 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS - by Oaks - 02-04-2024, 04:50 PM